This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Uptime Coordinator Swedish
Do you want to work in an international environment?
Do you love speaking foreign languages?
Do you want to help customers all over Europe?
Are you challenged by solving complicated problems?
- You communicate between customers, drivers and dealers in order to find the best solution to get the vehicle back on the road asap
- You follow up the status of breakdowns until the repair is finished and negotiate solutions to logistic and technical problems
- You work in a dynamic and international environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Being fluent in Swedish
- Knowledge of Dutch is not obligatory
- Customer-oriented with good communicative skills
- Willing to work in a shift system, this is not a fulltime position
- Basic skills in MS Office applications
An interesting international opportunity in Belgium.