This job is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Wargaming ForumModerationSpecialist with Italian and English
TELUS International Europe
TELUS International Europe is a premium BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has more than 6000 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), offices in Manchester and Cannock (England) as well as Dublin (Ireland). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
We want to extend our great team with a Wargaming Forum Moderation Specialist with Italian and English.
- Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets & chat
- Make case by case player focused decisions in order to provide the best player experience
- Identify trending issues submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
- Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers in order to give our support a player to player feel
You are fluent in Italian and English...and the BATTLE is in your veins!
We challenge you to be part of the cool and fun team of WARgamers!
Let's play this game together!
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/ Transportation from Airport/
- Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Special Discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisports cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral Bonuses
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
- We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, send your CV!
* Only candidates eligible to work in Europe will be contacted.
- Player Support Agent
- Customer Support