We're hiring multilingual graduates (Czech/German/Romanian)
Uber is one of the fastest growing companies in the history (we operate in over 600 cities, 64 countries). Our flagship product is a global mobility platform that connects riders and drivers. We're also working on expanding Uber Eats (food delivery service).
In our Krakow office, we're responsible for: launching new products, opening new markets (cities and countries), connecting riders with drivers, restaurants with couriers and eaters. We've opened our office 2 years ago, and so far we've hired 320 people, working in 9 languages, overseeing Central, Eastern, and some of the Western Europe markets.
- one of the largest and most technologically advanced cities in Poland
- 7.3 Million tourists visiting Krakow each year (nearly 10 x of the actual population)
- a city with the largest number of students in Poland (more than 200,000)
What you'll need:
- Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Excellent communication skills. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passion. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being at the forefront of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skills for handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Amenable to work time that is shift based totaling 40 hours per week. Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required.
- To be an Uber evangelist - you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber.
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments is preferred.
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus, but not required.
What do we offer:
- relocation package (+additional help with settling in)
- private medical, gym card
- food & drinks at the office (+ additional credits to spend on food delivery or rides)
- additional training, learning opportunities, team building activities
- Costumer Service
- Costumer Relationship