German Language Customer Support Executive Trading and Banking Workflow delivers all aspects of application support for LSEG products such as Eikon desktop and Workspace, covering usability and customization, content search, explanation, data integrity, covering restoration of workspace, solving connection errors, providing technical assistance and answers to customers inquiries.
The Customer Support Executive will be providing effective and well-mannered support to customers in relation to their product or service by Phone, Chat and Email. This includes active focus on enquiry resolution, a positive client centric demeanour always and ensuring that all the vital action is taken to resolve a customer’s query.
The position is located in our Gdynia office and it requires you presence in the office at least 3 times a week.
YOUR DAILY TASKS
- Respond to customers’ enquiries relating to information, product functionality and fault calls resolving as many queries as possible on the first interaction in German
- Log and classify all calls and requests for assistance in the customer relationship management system
- Filter and call out enquiries related to other aspects of the business and handover to the appropriate department
- Handle the resolution process for customers relating to data and applications for a particular product/s and contact the relevant team in LSEG
- Coordinate enquiry resolution progress and proactively call customers with a status update or resolution if queries cannot be resolved on initial interaction
- Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to issues and update our customers when outages of a major nature occur
- Call out problems affecting several customers or influencing the timely resolution of one customer’s enquiry, including customer concerns to the team leader and other support, sales, engineering, or resolver groups as appropriate
- Recognize and raise recurring problems, inferior processes, or outdated procedures
- Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility that will improve the team’s performance