Customer Support for SEB Group - Dutch Speaker
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
SEB Group's mission is to make consumers’ everyday life easier and more enjoyable and contribute to better living all around the world. Going beyond the excellence of its machines, SEB Group offers dedicated after-sales service, ready to act within the shortest possible time frames.
As Customer Advisor, you will:
- Engage with customers via email or telephone to provide product information as part of the post-sales process
- Provide excellent post-sales support to customers about the products/equipment for our multi-brands
- Follow-up on orders, machine repairs, and complaints
- Work on continuous improvement for customer satisfaction
- Listen to the customer's unique situation and acknowledge their needs
- Go beyond the customer's service expectations so they will remember and share their great experience.
We are looking for:
- Proficient Dutch (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Previous experience in Customer Service or as a Sales Representative is preferred
- Sales skills are valued
- Excellent verbal and writing skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Proficiency in IT skills: understanding of Microsoft Office, email, and chat technologies
- Good logical thinking
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Extra monthly bonus
- Private Health Insurance with dental care plan (after 6 months contract)
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program.
Life at our company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events, and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon, Parque das Nações, Portugal.
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws
ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
Top countries with Dutch jobs:
Top cities with Dutch jobs: