Czech or Slovak Speaking Payroll Admin Manager
explore TBS-Budapest , Hungary
- Manage and supervise direct reports within the Payroll admin team, assist with managing workflow, reconciliation and controls to meet the Business and Internal SLAs of the Payroll admin domain.
- Ensure processes are defined and executed in line with the legislative guidelines and company policies. Also, ensure the controls are reviewed on a regular basis and practice measures are implemented to improve delivery and avoid payroll leakage.
- Review and sign off certain critical activities within the Payroll admin team.
- Be the second level of escalation for any Technology or processing related issues.
- Manage and lead projects and initiatives based on business requirements.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement to ensure internal hand-offs, ways of working constantly improve.
- Review the change requirements and UAT performed by the teams and provide sign-off on the results for further implementation.
- Drive engagement with key stakeholders, process owners and people teams across representative business units. Report performance metrics of the team on a regular basis and identify opportunities to improve.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and business presentations for supporting senior management.
- Highlight risks and issues to business in a timeline manner. Also, define mitigation plans in order to manage the same.
- Be audit ready and close any pending items highlighted by the Audit team.
- Plan staffing requirements including hiring, resource allocation and induction.
- Conduct performance management conversations for team members including data driven conversations with individuals, performance feedback, developmental feedback, performance rating discussion. Also, create succession planning and career path for team members, reward and recognise the effort and results in a timely manner.
- Mentor and coach team members in order to develop them to taken on bigger roles, better opportunities and deliver efficiently.
- Ensure appropriate learning and development initiatives are in place.
- Handle any staff related queries / grievances in consultation with the HR business partners.
- Training coordination and administration
- University degree
- Intermediate English language knowledge
- Advanced Czech or Slovak language knowledge
- Qualified Payroll clerk/Finance background
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in a Payroll/Finance/SSC environment
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a People Manager
ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
Top countries with Slovak jobs:
Top cities with Slovak jobs: