For one of our partners, we are looking for Dutch-speaking Payroll Specialists! This role can be located remotely from anywhere in Europe. The main office is in Granada.
About the company
Our mission is to make HR work better. We help organizations worldwide pioneer digital HR, master payroll, ensure compliance, unlock workforce data, and deliver best-in-class HR operations. As a result, HR leaders can create better employee experiences, save money, and transform their organizations. We enable our clients to become better employers by designing, deploying, maintaining and operating HR as a service. Our HR business process services cover workforce management, time and attendance, local and global payroll, talent administration, and people analytics. We have been a leading provider of HR solutions for over 40 years. We are recognized as a driver of innovation in HR by leading market observers. Our 5,000 staff in 35 countries administer and reward 3 million employees in over 100 countries. We have strategic alliances with HCM technology leaders including SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday and Oracle. What sets us apart is a unique combination of deep HR experience and insight, advanced technology platforms and applications, and a global portfolio of flexible service delivery options.
- You will be the main point of contact for our Dutch or Belgian clients and you will lead the Payroll activities for multinational companies.
- Ensure that the payroll is compliant and all entries are made in line with legislation.
- To assist in the smooth running of Payroll processes and provide excellent transaction processing in terms of Back Office interventions to operate the numerous systems that feed into the payroll.
- The work is rule based and structured around an agreed Payroll Calendar; it is supported through detailed processes, procedures and templates.
- Thorough knowledge of the processes, procedures and templates and excellent and efficient execution of these with a right first time mentality. Individuals should be flexible and able to operate across a range of processes and procedures.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the employee payroll delivery.