Welcome to Majorel! We are a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 45 countries all over the globe. Our diverse #OneTeam designs and delivers flexible solutions in 70 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world's most respected brands. Creativity, Excellence and Respect, our fundamental values, drive everything we do. Whether you are an experienced professional or just starting out, we can offer you the right support to help you achieve your goals. Are you also #DrivenToGoFurther? Join us now!
For an important partner in the cosmetics industry, L'Oréal Group, we are looking for brilliant resources to be included as Customer Service employees. The ideal candidate has a strong orientation towards the achievement of objectives, excellent interpersonal skills and shows a propensity to manage telephone contact.
* Respond to customer requests in a professional, precise and timely manner
* Management of calls, e-mails and chats relating to Information and Complaints
* Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
* Native language skills in French or at least C1 level knowledge
* Italian knowledge at least B1 (written, spoken and read)
* Nice to have: knowledge of English or another European language
* Good IT skills - required competence and speed in the use of tools to report interactions
* Customer orientation, problem solving skills, teamwork
* Availability to work on shifts
* Prior experience in beauty sector and/or the role is preferential
What we offer
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Flexible shift system
* Stable multinational company with an international and diverse environment
* Possibility of internal growth
* Work/live in Milan, one of the world fashion cities and gateway to one of the most beautiful countries in the world
* Convenient work location with excellent public transport connections
* Remote working 60% according to project needs; it is mandatory to be within 100 km from our office in Milan while working from home
* Feel Good Program to create a better work environment for our people and focus on their wellbeing and engagement
If you like to be part of this great journey and growing opportunities, please join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you career possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with this highly prestigious brand L'Oréal Group!
At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities. We guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking