French Sales Specialist for International Energy Producer
Come and work with us.
Do you want to join the sales advisor team of an international energy producer and service provider?
Are you French native or fluent with good English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in the happy city of Porto?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our French Sales team.
Our client was founded in France in 2005 and has grown to become an international Energy Producer and Service Provider. Specialized in renewable energy solutions that help their clients join the global energy and ecological transition movement.
As a sales specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Presentation of offers to customers, analysis of needs, presentation of quotes, modification according to customer projects;
- Sale to customer;
- Achieve the objectives in terms of number of projects sold and turnover;
- Regular follow-up with the customers on every step of the customer journey;
- Be attentive and reinforce customer satisfaction;
- Cross-selling sales;
- Launch and promote news offers;
- Promote commercial aftersales such as sponsorship offers, additional sales;
- Suggest solutions for process improvements;
- HSSE, Quality and Compliance: Respect processes and the best practices in the industry
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of French (C2) both verbal and written
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2)
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Commercial fluency
- Compliance with procedures
- Good reactivity to stress
- Team player
- Open mind to anticipate customer needs
- 3 to 5 years of experience in telemarketing or sales
- Able to work with IT tools (excel, word, PPT, CRM and telecall tools)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Availability to do the training on site (Porto)
- Relocation package
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our EverBetter wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Go further with Foundever™
We believe in memorable associate experiences. Here, you can improve your quality of life and grow your career.
ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
Top countries with French jobs:
Top cities with French jobs: