This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
General Ledger Supervisor - Bulgarian
Great opportunity to move into a new team and become a key member in the department's development and long term success.
- Act as direct manager for general ledger accounting team based in Prague,
- Act as key point of escalation for any accounting issues within the team,
- Coordinate department's activities with other accounting teams and departments within the company,
- Ensure that any training issues/skills gaps within the team are dealt with by providing structured training, coaching and mentoring,
- Take overall responsibility for all period end ledger closures,
- Monitor and improve departmental quality and performance,
- Create and issue regular accounting reports to senior managers and other departments,
- Minimum 2 years experience leading accounting teams,
- Strong understanding and practical experience of general ledger accounting,
- Good English and Bulgarian language skills,
- Excellent communicator both with team members and throughout the company,
- Ideally you would have an educational background in accounting or similar to a degree level,
- Good general PC skills and experience with accounting/CRM systems,
- Very good local salary and company benefits package,
- Opportunity to build and develop a new team on a long term basis,
- Security of working for a major international company,
- Opportunities for long term professional growth within the company,
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
- General Ledger