[ More from NonStop Recruitment ]
6 - 12 months
Czech Republic » Prague
German-speaking Talent Acquisition Specialist – Entry-level, Prague-based
NonStop Recruitment is a fast growing company, looking to grow from 200 employees to 600 in three years and 5000 in ten. With this spectacular growth in mind, we are searching for a person who will help us boost our success, has a knack for understanding graduates and can decide if an applicant is right for our company. The position of the German speaking Talent Acquisition Specialist is an entry-level position and will start with a training programme to develop the skills necessary to achieve success. One of the main reasons NonStop Recruitment is able to grow so quickly is the determination and strong work ethic of our recruiters, aided by our award-winning training programme. Another reason is we give the flexibility to our consultants after proving to be on the path to success the choice to work from our different offices in the UK, the Czech Republic and Switzerland (London, Portsmouth, Prague, Pardubice and Zug), with more locations to come!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for finding the next generation of talented recruiters for NonStop. You will be: advertising positions, going to careers fairs, holding interviews over the phone, contacting graduates and professionals, following–up with feedback for your candidates after their interviews, preparing them for the next stages and offering some a job with NonStop. You are a main contact point for applicants to NonStop Recruitment, from the first time you pick up the phone to the point that they are sitting next to you having joined our company.
Are you a commercially minded person, comfortable with using the phone, and think you would enjoy helping people find the right career for them? If, next to helping others, you are searching a unique opportunity to start a real international career where you will have a big influence on the success of the company, then apply now and you could possibly start this career sooner than you think.
• European Passport
• Native speaker in German/Swiss/Austrian German and good level English (other languages are a plus)
• Internationally oriented
• Can take on feedback
• Commercially minded
• Willing to move to Prague for a period of several months for the initial training, around 7-9 months, with the option to relocate between offices after.
What is in it for you?
• An award winning training in Prague that will develop you to become the best in Talent Acquisition that you can be.
• Competitive salary based on location, with an unrivalled commission scheme.
• Clear path for career progression.
• International environment with over 22 nationalities.
• Free sports card for free access to over 280 sports facilities in Prague