This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Welocalize Life Sciences is an industry leader with proven translation, interpretation and localization expertise for clinical research, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare companies. Our solutions include industry expert localization and translation services for regulatory and compliance content, document translation, linguistic validation, interpretation, website localization and e-learning, and multimedia services. Established in 1997, we operate out of over 20+ global offices and provide language solutions in 175 languages.
Supporting the Talent Program & Quality Manager, this role is responsible for the day to date administration tasks, databases update, data entry, CMS troubleshooting, vendor communications, project-specific and active support to the production Life Science team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support the talent sourcing campaigns, through the planning, execution, tracking, delivery, and closure of projects
- Assist with recruitment campaigns, develop channels, and meet a set key metrics outlined as success measures
- Maintain and update vendor and freelancer data in internal systems, including but not limited to, contact details, pricing and performance rating.
- Plan contingency to ensure resource availability for peak periods or capacity crunch times, known and unforeseen.
- Talent finding, retention and relationship management in a variety of cultural communities.
- Maintain relationships and engagement with current resource pool through regular interaction via a variety of media and acting as their escalation point as appropriate;
- Create and update weekly/monthly reports
- Support the whole Life Sciences vertical any project-specific requests related to sourcing capabilities: resources line-up, availability checks, global communications, data entry, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.), with a focus on Marketing, Communications, Community Building, HR, Recruitment, Social Media;
- Experience in the Translation/Localization industry will be beneficial;
- Fluency level of English;
- Knowledge in the market landscape for language;
- Talent sourcing experience:
- Possess the capability and creativity to build:
- Internal capacity in different languages utilizing a mix of FTEs, contractors and freelancers;
- External supply chain models that harness the talent available on the market from LSPs to individual language resources.
- Ability to source a wide variety of talent from non-traditional spaces to build a multi-colored supply chain in EMEA and the USA:
- Source, onboard and nurture talent from graduate or novice level, or casual resources, to meet specific client needs;
- Ability to source teams in a variety of geographies to support TAT needs.
- Human Ressources
- Recruitment & Selection