This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
HR Payroll Specialist - German
Timely delivery of high quality customer service in line with company's processes and policies mainly within the Northern Region (UK/Ireland, Nordics), Sub-Saharan Africa area. Closely co-operates with the regional HRS team and all related departments and also works in partnership with different Service Hubs in other countries.
- Processes connected to on-boarding and new starters administration (contract preparation, tax related documents, probation period admin, progress tracking and all necessary arrangements).
- Exit administration (e.g. preparation of employment confirmation, communication to respective departments).
- Leave administration (e.g. sick leave admin – system updates, registration, unpaid leave and unauthorized leave administration, T&A administration incl payroll data transfer and data inputs, labor accidents leave).
- Benefits administration (eg. health and disability admin, pension management, local benefit admin incl. EE contact center and payroll data transfer, car fleet administration incl deduction, taxation and allowances).
- Changes and transfers administration – contract changes and extensions, transfers, marriage, Visa coordination, relocation management, permanent residence (letter).
- Employee letters (e.g. verification letters, reference letters incl. system updates, communication of relevant data to local authorities, medical check admin).
- Solve data request and other individual HRS email & letters.
- Specialized services as per country requirements.
- Finished High school education.
- Fluent English - speak and write in English on a daily base.
- Knowledge of German will be considered as a big plus.
- Experience of working within an HR functions is beneficial.
- Experience in Customer Service environment is a plus.
- Customer Focused - understands customer requirements and priorities, has a “can do” attitude.
- Basic IT knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Local labor law knowledge of supported country is a plus but not mandatory.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented; orientation to details and task-driven person.
- Effective communicator: demonstrated clear written and oral communication; excellent listener.
- Able to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with clients/colleagues/suppliers at all levels.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Six Sigma/Lean training a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision for routine tasks by following instructions and applying policies and procedures.
- Able to multi task.
- Responsive, keeping deadlines & meet Service Level Commitments.Additional Information
Attractive benefits package.
- Hr Generalist
- Hr Administration