People Performance Specialist - Part time Full time
1. Purpose of the Job
People Continuity Specialist
- Is responsible for creating monthly/ yearly reports and other regular/ ad hoc activities requested from the Business according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Supports the Europe Zone to ensure that the People cycle activities supported by the zone team are running smoothly.
- Flag master data issues and on process improvements to ensure good data quality.
- Looks for continuous improvement and efficiencies in Zone reporting landscape on people cycle support
2. Business Environment
- Work in a quick changing environment
- Sense for customer oriented work
- Strong teamwork sense
- Sense of flexibility
- Targets (personal targets), Client satisfaction
- Monitor reports delivering process
- Create reports based on requests
- Ensure reliability on the figures provided
Key contacts: (internal – external)
- Talent Manager
- People Continuity Leads
- PCIC Director
- Zone People Directors
- Supports and engages in the full People Cycle process, including in the Competency Appraisal (April – May) and the Organizational Performance Review (June – October) cycles
- With a high attention to detail and quality of work, creates and distributes in a timely manner both routine and ad-hoc performance reports related to talent management)
- Analyses and synthesizes data from different sources in order to create accurate and updated reports for senior management using SAP, Navigate and Sharp tools
- Participates and actively helps drive process, data and systems standardization in the Zone for enhanced efficiency in the delivery of reports
- Ensures that targets, as laid down in the Service Level Agreements, are met thus providing each customer with a consistently high level of service
- Keeps required databases, templates and documentations up to date according to internal policies and procedures
- Provides technical support for the internal IT platform Navigate and, as appropriate, escalates any issue to the Global Support Team
- Supports the preparation for both external and internal audits
- Recognizes and communicates potential issues/risks with team
- Ensures full compliance with AB InBev standards, policies and procedures
4. Qualifications and Technical competencies required
- University degree in related fields (Finance or HR) or experience on a related field is a must
- At least 1,5-2 years woring experience in related position
- Use of office productivity tools (MS Office, etc.)
- Advanced level excel knowledge is a must
- Experience in BSC for more than 1 year is an advantage
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment is a plus
- Experience in working in a process-oriented organization is s plus
- High ability of information gathering
- Cultural fit
- High level of service mindset,
- Strong organization skills; adheres to deadlines,
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and his/her key contacts,
- Capable of being entrusted with “confidential” information,
- Ability to cultivate an environment focused on customer satisfaction,
- Accuracy, reliability (administration),
- An outgoing personality with service oriented attitudes.
- Basic knowledge of Finance,
- Ability to assess a problem and promptly resolve or escalate it to the Talent Management Coordinator
- Able to run an end-to-end process change
- Quantitative and analytical skills,
- Appropriate level of IT affinity (MS Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.),
- SAP/SHARP knowledge is an advantage,
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing
- Other European language is an advantage (French/Dutch/German)
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
People Performance Specialist - Part time Full time