This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Research Associate Executive Search with Dutch in Barcelona
Page Group is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies. Established as a specialized recruitment firm in 1976, we have grown organically over these years to establish ourselves as one of the best-known and most respected global firms, employing more than 6,000 people in 34 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Americas and Asia Pacific.
Our Page Executive Brand is dedicated to top management position and Executive Searches solutions. We have international specialized teams in the following practices: Industrial, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, ICT, Professional Services, Finance and Human Resources.
To support our European team, we are searching for a hands-on and dynamic Research Associate.
The candidate will conduct researches with the objectives of mapping the market, identifying potential candidates and will participate to the search strategy. She/he will work directly with the Managing Partner Continental Europe, as well as Senior Partners and will provide support to the entire team with the following responsibilities:
- Support the development of a national or international search strategy and pre-select professionals
- Is constantly in contact by phone, email with a network of Executive candidates
- Learn more about the client and its relevant industry, competitors and its market position and be able to apply that knowledge to the search process
- Develop active & passive candidate pipelines for existing and future mandates
- Active involvement in the search selection process (from evaluation to contract management)
- Member of the European Researcher team
- Identify target companies and individuals using various resources including in-house databases, associations, directories and Internet
- Maintain market information with web sites, trade journals and industry specific conferences for current and future searches
- Responsible for all open applications
- Ad hoc project administration duties as and when required
- Will participate to identify Business opportunities
- Master in Business Management/Economics plus 2-5 years of experience as Research Assistant in an Executive Search firm or in the recruitment industry.
- Organized, structured and able to work under pressure
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication and relationship skills
- Excellent customer orientation
- Result oriented and attention to detail
- Team player with ability to think out of the box
- high level of synthesis and ability to write in English
- Fluent in English. Dutch and/or French is preferred.
You will be based in Barcelona in a multicultural environment and will receive a competitive salary with advantages.