French Inside Sales Account Manager (Cloud Technology)
This role is aligned to McAfee’s newly formed Cloud Security business unit based on Skyhigh Networks groundbreaking technology designed to help enterprises enable and accelerate the safe adoption of cloud services.
McAfee is the world’s most successful pure-play security company. Come check us out!
- The McAfee Inside Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives and GTM strategy of the McAfee sales organization, and can articulate the McAfee value proposition to the customer.
- Account Management / Territory Management – Within a defined geography, hunt for net-new logo opportunities while actively farming within existing accounts – solution renewals and up-selling.
- Leveraging pre-qualified leads, maintain high call volume (45 calls per day) and generate a minimum of 2 prospects per quarter.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and report on account activity.
- Work daily with channel partners to help close business
- Customer Service Excellence – as a critical conduit for your accounts, you own the deal from cradle to grave which means managing issues with the deal, service problems that may arise post-sale, always be available for customer’s questions, follow defined procedures to solve customer problems and maintain a pleasant and professional image within your defined territory and accounts.
- Product Knowledge – Thru constant learning and solutions enablement training, always increase your understanding of McAfee's full product and services suite of offerings.
- Sales Team Support - continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel, follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long term goals
- The individual must have 2+ years professional experience in high technology sales and product or business development. Security Software industry experience is an absolute plus.
- Native in French & fluent in English.
- Proven time management, account management and territory management skills, as well as excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be committed to creating new business opportunities.
- Proven track record of success (consistently achieve/overachieve quota)
- Must be self-motivated, persistent and be able to drive for success to deliver above sales goals
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Must have direct experience managing and owning individual pipeline of opportunities, closed/won revenue in line with assigned metrics and target
To be discussed.
- Inside Sales
- Commercial Management
- Account Management
- Territory Management
- Product Knowledge
- Good Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills