This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Product Owner Mobile Applications
Hemmersbach Central Support
We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
- Execute the role of collaborating between internal requesters and software developers: managing and apprehending change requests, consider usefulness and labor estimates
- Comprehend and strengthen the end-to-end customer experience
- Providing solutions to the requesters, formulating training materials and release notes
- Providing 2nd level support for end users
- Representing a centerpiece of information concerning our self-developed application(s)
- Fluent English is a crucial prerequisite: excellent both in written and oral communication
- Master user of Win10/Android mobile applications
- Formulation of user history in close cooperation with end users, decision makers, and software developers
- Conduct and administer product backlog and prepare standardised groomings
- Regular communication and cooperation with trainer and QA team
- Stable, independent work in an international, flexible and open company
- Stable working time: 8–16 or 9–17
- Interesting, international projects and possibility of being part of a worldwide Software Development Team
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team
- Direct communication and flat structure
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Buddy programme
- Space for your own ideas
- Language training
- 2 months onboarding training in HQ located in Nuremberg (DE)
- A package of co-funded benefits: Multisport Card, private health care, life insurance
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English.
Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”