More than 10 years
More than 90.000 € gross / year
Germany » Schleswig-Holstein
Senior Technical Account Director €120,000 to €150,000 salary
Germany (Stuttgart area). Permanent Role
People Management (at least 5 Application Engineers) Be the Professional authority for all Applications aspects.
The technical account manager is responsible for the overall activities in its customer(s) base for all client’s projects and ongoing activities, relationship, and customer satisfaction.
The technical account manager needs to work successfully with other units within organisation including - sales, pre-sale, product management, R&D, finance.
The technical account Manager serves as the focal point for the customer for all operation activities, projects, prioritizations, planning, delivery commitments, etc., as well as the first escalation to the client in resolving issues.
· Hands on expertise of high level
· Travel is required
· Must be available to travel as required
· Work remotely when required
· Proven experience working in global / multi-national environment
Additional European languages (Italian, French) are advantage.
· 8+ managerial experience in managing complex software implementation projects
technical account management in the Electronics market;
· Big Data experience
· A self-motivated and hardworking individual who is goal oriented, able to work with minimal supervision, based on generic guidelines
· Must be able to interact with all levels of management, from senior management to technical personnel
· Experience in large scale and critical system/software implementations