This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Danish IT Technical Support (m/f) - Fujitsu Portugal
Fujitsu is a world IT leader leading authority in hardware and IT services business. Fujitsu Global Delivery Center in Lisbon is a multilingual Center with more than 1500 employees providing 24/7 IT and other specialized services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
We are growing day by day and we owe our success to each one of our employees. Without them, none of this would be possible.
We are now recruiting Service Desk Agents to provide technical assistance to users via email or phone. Do you want to join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1500 colleagues from all over the world?
Job purpose: To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine Incidents, Problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
- Handle phone calls, emails and other portal interaction tools with agreed SLA
- Perform all duties in accordance to required quality
- Participate in knowledge capture processes
- Correct use of escalation to Service Desk Expert as per desk procedures
- Significant time spent dealing with customer on the phone
- Must be able to interface internally and externally
- Works as part of a team and contributes to team targets
- Expected to be flexible in covering shifts
- Typical career path will be to Service Desk Expert or ITIL Process Controller
Key education and experience:
- Proficiency in Danish and good command of English
- Knowledge of various software and applications (minimum: Windows environment and MS Office package)
- Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service center such as: excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, customer orientation, teamwork, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm
- The chance to work on rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
- Employment contract directly with Fujitsu
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Assistance with Portuguese documents and help finding accommodation in Lisbon