Talent Search People-Madrid
From 3 to 5 years
Spain » Barcelona
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will be working in the IT support division. Your objective will be assisting employees with software or hardware-related issues as they arise.
You will be responsible for:
-Orchestration of system and software updates, software licensing management for mobile, desktop and laptops.
-Scheduling and performing routine maintenance, updates of office computers, Roku, Google Chromebox, Smart TV’s, game consoles and other devices and hardware
-Tracking of all office hardware and device warrantees
-Creating and enforcing device security policies and protocols
-Overseeing inventory and working with HR in planning for hires.
-Excellent English communication skills (reading, writing, speaking)
- +2 years experience working with/providing support for macOS Operating system.
- +2 years experience working with/providing support for Windows Operating system.
- +2 Years experience managing Mac/iPhone/Windows devices with a client/server infrastructure.
- +2 years experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues with OSX in an office environment
- +2 years experience with creating and deploying software images for OSX
- OSX Server
- Google’s Gsuites Application.
-The ideal candidate excels in a team environment, will be the primary lead and ‘go-to’ resource for IT Support, so you must be helpful, friendly and approachable. The possibility of managing people exists.
-Flexible working hours.
-23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays.
-Continuous training and free English and/or Spanish classes.
-Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Sardinia in 2016, Algarve in 2017); office ski trip in winter.
-Private health insurance.
-Quarterly profit sharing bonus.
-Monthly tech "freestyle" days - tech team members decide what they want to work on and do it.
-Gym membership sponsored.
-Interesting projects and working with latest technologies.
-Big terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as many drinks and snacks.
From 3 to 5 years