Dutch Technical Support Specialist
At Voxpro we can offer a promising career with lots of opportunities to progress within the company. We believe in supporting the talent within the company and encouraging our employees to grow and succeed. This is a unique opportunity to join our team and be a part of really making a difference at Voxpro. Our new state of the art office in Dublin's Trendy Point Village offers you the chance to show your Quirky side!
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work with and support the leaders in the smart home technology revolution.
Are you passionate about innovation and leading-edge products that can have an impact on the environment and how we live our lives? Then this is for you!
We are always looking for new and exciting talent to join our teams. As a Technical Support Specialist - you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology.
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
- Resolving hardware and software issues via email/phone and social media based support
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system.
- Improving the way we work through new processes, tools, communication and organization.
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
- Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case.
- Becoming an expert of the client products, tools and processes
- Fluent in Dutch, both written and verbal essential.
- Understanding and interest in consumer based electronics.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail.
- Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
- Experience using WiFi enabled devices and products.
- Strong problem solving / resolution skills.
- Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes.
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent communication, literacy & interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to understand technical issues in an environment involving products, platforms and smartphone apps
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Work well within a team and can motivate other team members.
- Focused on meeting/exceeding targets.
- An excellent time manager with the skills and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
- Committed to continuous development.
- Quality focused.
Want to join our team? Send us your CV and one of our recruiters will get in touch with you within 48 hours.
- Free breakfast (fruit, cereals, juices)
- Free GP visits for all employees
- Health Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Health and Wellness events and seminars
- Sports and Social Clubs and events