Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Romania » Bucharest
• Good understanding of customer requests and ability to provide customers with proper & accurate response.
• Key / Process data according to customer specifications and as per Job Instruction Manuals.
● Customer Service agents support end user in day by day operations with specific applications;
● Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines;
● Receives and logs all e-mail/web/phone call and ensures proper documentation;
● Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with known errors and problems;
● Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround;
● Identify and escalate priority issues;
● Helps agents in routing complaints to appropriate second level group;
● Adhere to the Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the Client / Process in terms of quality, productivity and schedule;
● Attend to information requests from customers and track the status of consignments on the system;
● Handle operational queries with a sense of urgency and deliver an accurate final job;
● Support the organization to achieve full compliance with corporate sustainability standards and focused on quality;
● Address any problems/grievances with the Coordinator/Manager/ that may have an impact on productivity and operations;
● Take steps to improve performance based on coaching.
Are you fluent in German and you would like to start a career in one of the largest organizations in the world?
In turn we would like you to have:
• Fluency in German and English, both written & spoken (B2-C1 for both);
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Active listening skills;
• Detail-oriented and analytical;
• Positive ‘can-do’ approach;
• Problem solving and analysis;
• Customer service orientation.
Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice German with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries(if applicable)
Less than 18.000 € gross / year