Portugal » Lisbon
Fujitsu is a world IT leader leading authority in hardware and IT services business. Fujitsu Global Delivery Center in Lisbon is a multilingual Service Desk more than 1300 employees providing 24/7 IT services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
We now offer you the opportunity to be part of this great company.
Job purpose: will respond to contractual incidents, alerts and complaints by identifying, monitoring and recording information. They will work closely with Service Delivery Management and Process Management and will be aligned to one or more customers.
• Follow established processes / systems and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer enquiries.
• Ensure the processes in place are aligned with the contractual requirements. Act as point of escalation and own management of the processes leading to successful resolution of the escalated issue.
• Take responsibility for learning about all current customer needs.
• Hosting and participating in all required conference calls with different stakeholders taking ownership of subsequent actions.
• Handles high priority tickets
• Responsible for the implementation of any new processes resulting from account changes as well as ensuring full team engagement in the new developments.
• Monitor performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Analyze and identify areas of improvement to the service to ensure customer satisfaction
• Prevent negative trends by properly raising and reacting to performance and progress gaps.
We are looking for:
• Broad experience of IT Delivery and solid ITIL background, ideally ITIL foundation certification
• Very good SharePoint and MS Office (especially Excel) skills
• Good communication skills and a structured approach to work focused on getting results
• Independent, self-motivated worker - with 24/7 availability (to work on site or on call)
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• The chance to work on rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment
• Employment contract directly with Fujitsu
• Training and internal career progression plan
• Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports