Italian Tourism Advisor for Majorel Lisbon
Jumpstart your career with Majorel Portugal and join us in creating an amazing customer experience for our clients. If your daily workflow consists of attention to detail, focus on results, and being an absolute team player, then we should meet up and discuss our customer service positions!
Join our team and have a pick at what happens!
Majorel is a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 45 countries all over the globe, our #OneTeam designs and delivers flexible solutions in 60 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world's most respected brands. Creativity, excellence, and respect are the values that guide our work.
* Responding promptly to customer inquiries
* Communicating with customers through various channels
* Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
* Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
* Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
* Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
* Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
* Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
* Native or Proficient Italian and fluent in English (minimum level C1)
* Excellent communication skills, empathy, and team spirit
* Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
* Attention to detail - understand that it is the small details that can make the biggest difference.
* Prove you can work and make decisions with minimal supervision
* Feel passionate about customer experience
* Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
* Performance Bonus
* Meal allowance in voucher card (net)
* Refer a Friend program, amongst others
* Flexible schedules
* Wellbeing campaigns, training and development programs, partnerships/discounts, and year-round events (solidarity and environmental actions, volunteering, and fun competitions
* Feel Good Community - Integrated solutions to building a better and to motivate and surprise teams in their day-to-day, tailored wellness and psychological support
* Career progression and possibilities for an International career
* The modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
* Work/Live in Lisbon, one of the great places to live and work
At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities. We guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.
ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
Top countries with English jobs:
Top cities with English jobs: