This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Intellectual Property Lawyer
Our client is a hightly-reputed organization with is looking for a professional Intellectual Property Lawyer.
- Provide legal assistance,
- Provide legal advice in the preparation of intellectual property documents.
- Drafting reports
- Provide an administrative support.
- Research legal matters.
- Paralegal experience or working experience in dealing with legal matters.
- General knowledge of European Union Trade mark.
- Excellent knowledge of English (minimum level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team worker.
18.000 € - 24.000 € gross / year