What duties will help you grow?
- Participating in platform meetings with Customer and cooperating with other teams including external suppliers
- Providing guidance to the operations team regarding Linux administration-related aspects
- Being accountable for performance analysis and problems remediation; taking care of security compliance
- Automating manual tasks to decrease the level of human interaction
- Developing and maintaining existing and new documentation
What do you need to start?
- Rich Linux experience and understanding (RedHat Linux)
- Understanding of networking and storage concepts used in terms of Linux administration (good knowledge of LVM, NFS, CIFS)
- Good troubleshooting skills (especially performance analysis)
- Experience in VMWare infrastructure required to deploy and manage Linux servers,
- Knowledge about LDAP
- Experience with supporting hardware (blades& rack servers)
- Unix team management and cooperation with the client regarding projects
- Experience in leading a technical team and good interpersonal and communication skills
It's not essential, but we appreciate it if you also have:
- Knowledge about docker, containers solutions, and Cloud (AWS)
- Experience with scripting would be appreciated (bash, python, pearl)
ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
Top countries with English jobs:
Top cities with English jobs: