This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Logistics Support Agent
People and Co
-Do you have experience in logistics?
-Are you a good team player?
-Are you fluent in Maltese and English?
Our client is one of Malta's leading organisations with a diverse portfolio of business interests in Retail, Commercial, IT, and Service Delivery.
They are a specialist in the sourcing, supply and commissioning of IT hardware and relative hardware support solutions for the Consumer, Commercial and Government sectors.
They are now seeking to recruit a full-time Logistics Support Agent to join their team.
The successful candidate will form part of the existing team and would be expected to maintain a good relationship with the Company's customers, take a general interest in the operations of the Company as well as ensure that the company's service offering is of the highest quality.
- Provide logistical support according to the company's standard operating procedures
- Communicate in a timely manner with internal parties and provide alternatives where necessary
- Maintain well-kept records and prepare reports as required from time to time
- Receive orders for stock from various teams, process request, place order with different suppliers and follow up until receipt of stock
- Update internal systems including cost of parts, calculation of shipping and delivery charges
- Contact clients, schedule installation or delivery appointments
- Perform regular stock-taking activities and assist in the maintenance and proper running of the stores
- Be a hardworking, organised and diligent person
- Be willing to work effectively with tight deadlines
- Be able to integrate well within an established team, as well as be able to work with minimal supervision
- Possess excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Be proficient in office computer applications
- Have a clean police conduct and a sound employment record
- In possession of a clean driving license
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 8am till 5pm