Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for someone who has intricate knowledge of industry trends and digital landscape to help our internal sales teams build a pipeline based on companies that you will prospect.
Purpose of the role:
The Acquisition Marketing team is responsible for delivering high potential customers to our New Business Sales partners across the European markets.
Our mission is to deliver high quality and policy compliant leads, researched from various online sources and tools provided by Marketing and Sales partners.
You will be part of a dynamic, energetic and highly-skilled New Business Sales Development team based in Barcelona
- Prospect high quality, policy-compliant leads for the our internal New Business Sales teams
- Company evaluation: assess company potential using provided guidelines and online tools.
- Company qualification: conduct eligibility checks using internal tools to ensure prospects are eligible for acquisition.
- Be on the lookout for industry news and trends to ensure timely prospecting.
- Understand market seasonality and collaborate with sales programs to plan ahead on lead sourcing areas, according to sales team’s needs.
- Responsible for delivering a set of leads based on the agreed quarterly target.
- Provide weekly reporting / analysis of his/her work in a presentable format