This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
German Operations Manager for Technology > relocation incl
» Lisboa, Portugal
The Operations Manager (ACM) is a floor manager, taking immediate management decisions on the call center floor to drive the KPIs. He/she coordinates a team of Team Leaders (Supervisors), being responsible for their motivation, training and development. He/she reports to the Call Center Manager and interacts with the corporate client to report the team’s results.
- Manage a team of Team Leaders (Supervisors) , monitor their performance, work on their development and provide them with training and support;
- Analyze and report main results and KPIs to the Contact Center Manager and to the client;
- Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement and team development;
- Ensure the correct implementation of the standard processes and procedures;
- Ensure that client expectations are met.
- Native German speakers (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Portuguese knowledge (preferable);
- Experience managing teams (mandatory);
- Tech savvy;
- MS Office knowledge;
- Team spirit;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
- Operations Management
- Customer Care-Service
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Customer Relationships