This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Operations Manager – CEMEA, based in Lisbon
A CSM CEMEA is responsible for consistent performance across multiple sites in CEMEA possibly worldwide. Together with the Strategic Account Manager drives Client Satisfaction, Growth and Profitability of the Project. A CSM drives Cross site operational performance and consistency, analyzes and gives advice on profitability, Identifies, Drives and Promotes Innovation. The position of CSM is based in Lisbon and it requires frequent travelling and to be present in Business Reviews or Client meetings.
- Implementing company-wide management-approved strategies;
- Proposing and fulfilling the approved management budget;
- Performing follow-ups with the corporate clients and creating a close relation with high-level decision-makers in order to create new business opportunities;
- Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement;
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
- Frequent review of KPI’s and margins of projects assigned to his management scope;
- Identifying measures or indicators of performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals;
- Interaction with other departments in order to improve and or maximize the projects(s);
- Ensure the processes of continuous improvement, proposing improvement and innovations methods across the department and the company (producing fresh and creative ideas and solutions);
- Provide to the Managers a clear sense of direction, ensuring the knowledge in order to develop the feeling of "Care" to achieve excellent results in motivation, inspiration, attendance and engagement;
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or locations to make improvements or take corrective action;
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Excellent English knowledge – C1 level;
- Excellent analytical and statistical reporting skills;
- Excellent Communication, Time Management and Complex Problem Solving skills;
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills;
- Experience in managing and analyzing a budget;
- Familiar with project management concepts and tools;
- Strong logical-deductive skills;
- Team spirit;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress;
- Availability to travel on a monthly bases.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.