More from Infosys (Czech Republic) Limited s.r.o.
Infosys (Czech Republic) Limited s.r.o.
Czech Republic » Brno
Using customer service skills together with knowledge of the client (global networking company) product and services offerings, you will be accountable for the support of European and global business teams working with large B2B customers.
You will be engaged with the business team on situations requiring high levels of interaction, cases with high business complexity and escalated cases. You will use email (75 %) chat (20 %) and phone (5 %) to communicate and work with the business teams. In all cases, you will maintain ownership of the cases and drive to a successful outcome in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
You will be part of the young international European team working on large B2B client proposal here in Brno together with another people from all over the world and we are already looking forward to cooperate with you!
On daily basis you will do:
• Work with B2B business team on creation of large B2B service and product proposals
• Create and amend quotes and proposals
• Work closely with the internal business team to gather information and data to help them to create the best solution and offer for client
• Own end to end various customer requests/task and proactively drive them to successful closure
• Proactive management/resolution of sales/customer workload
• Preparation of large proposals
• Deal with partners/resellers
• Drive process improvements in the day to day work
• Communication skills including report building
• Use of customer-centric language
• Demonstrating appropriate urgency
• Understanding and clarification of customers’ needs
• Verbal and written communication in English and Italian
• Quick learner who easily applies problem-solving, critical thinking and analysis skills
• Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks while maintaining composure
• MS Office experience
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities - Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees - Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!