More from SpotOn Connections
Master or MBA
Malta » Sliema
General Description / Objectives
Responsible for establishing company purchasing policies and procedures, maintaining the inventory management system and liaise closely with the ships and the Finance Department to ensure proper and timely invoice payment
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
* Supports the Purchasing Director during the procurement system implementation phase in building the procurement system database and writing the purchasing policies and procedures.
* Maintains the procurement system database and purchasing policies and procedures.
* Comply with internal Company Policies and Procedures.
* Tracks the progress of all shipments, addresses any discrepancies and drives the communication between all involved departments.
* Keeps track of all materials at the warehouses.
* Maintains inventory control of all branded items like amenities and giveaways to ensure there is always enough on stock.
* Liaises with the Finance Department and ensures vendor invoices are documented and processed in a timely manner.
* Keeps track of back borders and informs all concerned.
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to communicate in German and English languages
* Ability to co-operate with colleagues from various departments
* Ability to work independently and pro-active
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office software, experience with ship inventory systems like MXP or others is essential
* Highly motivated, flexible and with a positive and "can do" attitude
* Working experience in a similar role in the service industry
Master or MBA