McKinsey & Company
6 - 12 months
Belgium » Brussels
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH?
You will be a member of the of the team local face of IT. You will build trusted relationships among all offices users including Office Leadership and act as a trusted advisor and go-to person during day to day support cases and by communicating and sharing the Firm’s IT tools that are available.
You will cooperate with various IT support groups and vendors globally to get well thought out, expert solutions seamlessly to office users as well as to launch new ideas and opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
On a daily basis, you will ensure the success of the end to end customer journey of all office users in IT related queries and issues:
• Academic degree, preferably in a technical subject or equivalent education
• Min. 2 years of experience with IT Office management
• English on C1 level and Dutch on B2 level
• Knowledge of standard IT applications across Windows, macOS and iOS
• Ability to explain complex situations in layman’s terms
• Highly developed verbal and written communications in English
• Strong problem-solving skills and tolerance for ambiguity
• The ability to build a customer and ownership focused support culture
• Expertise in exploiting the potential of IT applications to improve working practices and user efficiency
• Experience in supporting large user populations and deployment of various user facing desktop applications and platforms
6 - 12 months