Reservations Executive - French & English - remote role
explore Remote , Europe To Work From Home
Through our strong and trusting relationships with our suppliers (eg hotels, coach operators, ferry lines, railways, restaurants and tourist attractions), Reservations Executives make holiday dreams come true. They use their skills, experience and strong personal relationships to secure all of the services our customers want:
- Through constant open communication build strong and trusting relationships with our suppliers, understand their business and achieve ‘win’ situations for the customer and our business
- Co-ordinate our Internal departments to resolve queries and any other discrepancies
- Ensure that all internal policies and procedures are respected
- Action all booking requests, cancellations and amendments quickly, efficiently and accurately, input confirmations and update relevant systems.
- Prioritise workloads to ensure that critical deadlines are achieved
- Monitor booking situation of services and highlight to management any potential issues
- Negotiate the lowest possible rates with suppliers to ensure profitability
- Where customer preferences can’t be obtained, seek to find suitable alternatives
- Build strong product and destination knowledge
- You’ll need to be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels over a variety of channels
- Previous experience in tourism or customer care will be considered as a valuable asset Fluency in English is required.
- Speaking other European languages (especially Spanish, French, Italian, German & Portuguese) is highly desirable (additional payments available)
- Customer first approach
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, changes and challenges
- Team player
- Strong focus on getting the job done
- Determination to get things right first time every time
ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
Top countries with French jobs:
Top cities with French jobs: