Corporate Sales Development - Dutch/Flemish Speaker
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
- Workday currently has a position open for a Corporate Sales Development Representative to join an expanding team here in our Dublin offices. We are looking for driven individuals to be able to proactively build relationships with prospective customers for Workday, dealing closely with our accounts management team based across EMEA to develop sales activity.
- You will need to be a fast learner, have excellent communication skills and be results orientated.
- This role will give you excellent exposure to working with other departments within Workday such as Sales, Marketing, Operations and other departments when required.
What You'll Do:
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions. And you will help develop customers into key references for Workday.
- If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment then Workday is the place for you.
- Evangelize and educate the market on Workday’s technology and applications
- Generate new business opportunities through strategic outbound calling and prospecting into large, enterprise companies
- Establish, build and nurture relationships with senior executives through developing an understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans in order to address their needs with Workday
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota of new business opportunities
- Be a trusted member of the regional sales team, collaborate with country managers and work cross-functionally with marketing to define joint strategy for developing the business
Skills You'll Need:
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday
- Provide support for marketing activities and events
- Ability to call into prospect accounts and build relationships to get Workday introduced
- Ability to build early-stage pipeline and develop prospect accounts
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, with a strong self-starter attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or commercial qualifications
- Fluent in English and Flemish or Dutch
- Highly motivated, tenacious, self-starter, detail oriented
- Ability to work and communicate with senior internal key stakeholders
- Sales/customer service or consultancy background in technology industry preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
What we offer you:
- Intensive Training & Certification – Every CSD attends a new-hire induction day, a 2-week intensive training academy and will finish a formal certification prior to beginning in the role
- Fun & International Team – The team is made up of individuals from all over the world, forming a multicultural work environment and very fun social scene
- Industry-Leading Compensation & Benefits – Your competitive base salary & commission structure will be combined with benefits that include: local health plan and wellness program, company sports teams, employee stock purchase program, fitness program with discounted gym membership
- Career Development & Progression – The CSD team is highly regarded and since there is exposure to many areas of the business, the career path is up to you. With the ability to move into other departments including but not limited to: Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Operations, Professional Services, and more…
- It Sales
- Business Developement