This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Corporate Sales Development Representative - DACH (German)
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
- Workday is looking for a Corporate Sales Development Representative to join an expanding team here in our Dublin offices working with our DACH Team.
- We are looking for driven individuals to be able to proactively build relationships with prospective customers for Workday, dealing closely with our accounts management team based across EMEA to develop sales activity.
- This role will give you excellent exposure working with other departments within Workday such as Sales, Marketing, Operations and other departments when required.
What You'll Do
- Use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
- Employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
- Help develop customers into key references for Workday.
If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment then Workday is the place for you.
- Evangelize and educate the market on Workday’s technology and applications
- Generate new business opportunities through strategic outbound calling and prospecting into large, enterprise companies
- Establish, build and nurture relationships with senior executives through developing an understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans in order to address their needs with Workday
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota of new business opportunities
- Be a trusted member of the regional sales team, collaborate with country managers and work cross-functionally with marketing to define joint strategy for developing the business
Skills You'll Need
- Native / Fluency in German
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Highly motivated, tenacious and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or commercial qualifications
- 2+ years sales or sales development, customer service or consultancy background, preferably in the technology industry
- Passion to innovate and an ability to convey a vision of the intrinsic potential of technology
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
What we offer you
- Intensive Training & Certification: Every CSD attends a new-hire induction day, a 2-week intensive training academy and will finish a formal certification prior to beginning in the role. Full sales academy certification after the first year.
- Fun & International Team: The team is made up of individuals from all over the world, forming a multicultural work environment and very fun social scene.
- Industry-Leading Compensation & Benefits: Your competitive base salary & commission structure will be combined with benefits that include: local health plan and wellness program, company sports teams, employee stock purchase program, fitness program with discounted gym membership.
- Career Development & Progression: The CSD team is highly regarded and since there is exposure to many areas of the business, the career path is up to you. You can become a qualified sales development professional or, in the space of a couple of years start considering a move into other departments including but not limited to: Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Operations, Professional Services, and more…
- It Sales/inside Sales
- It Sales