[ More from NonStop Recruitment ]
Sales & Marketing
18.000 € - 24.000 € gross / year
Czech Republic » Prague
With offices in London, Prague, Zug and Portsmouth, NonStop Recruitment is an expanding recruitment agency well known in all Europe for its proactive approach and the high number of placements of its consultants.
Our motto is “Develop, Grow, Succeed”, because we believe in people development and that working close to each other gives us and our colleagues the best tools to really grow within the company and build a career with us. You will start as a trainee, then will be promoted as Junior Consultant and start your path to become a Team Leader, like all our Consultants.
For this reason, we are looking for recently graduates, with fluent English and Danish determined to build an international career and seek success and growth.
Recruitment requires great communication skills over the phone, energies as it is a varied role that entails many activities (finding great candidates for your roles, keeping in touch with them, promoting them with Clients, preparing candidates for interviews and much more) and also the ability and willingness to live in an international environment. Your colleagues will be just like you: talented professionals coming from almost 20 different nationalities building their career within a niche market while enjoying working together.
Why apply for this opportunity?
• Start your career in Prague: the training program will take place in Prague, in our brand new office in a modern building by the river. This is a great location where to start your career. Prague offers a lot of entertainments and tools to enjoy life in the city. With festivals both in the summer and in the winter, a competitive living-costs/quality balance, Prague is the heart of Europe. Our office shows a lot of different nationalities working all together, that you can also see reflected in the city streets, so that you will meet people from any cultural background. If you are looking for a multinational context with a good quality of life, this is the city for you.
• After you reach your targets, you will also be given the opportunity to move in one of our offices in Europe (Zug, London, Portsmouth). (generally after 6/10 months) The choice is all yours!
• Grow quickly and efficiently with our unique Training Program sponsored by European Commission. Our training program will provide you with all the tools to learn the skills, put them in practice and improve., so that you will have clear goals set to be promoted and go further in your career. After the training you will continuously receive support from your Team Leader and colleagues in the company, working every day in a really supportive, friendly and dynamic environment.
• Availability to relocate to Prague for an average period of 6/10 month.
• English fluent and Danish.
• Dynamic personality and motivation to set and achieve targets
• Team spirit to work in an international environment
• EU Visa
• Truly international environment
• A growing company investing on your skills
• An uncapped commission structure (up to a basic salary)
• Relocation support
• Possibility to progress fast in the company, after reaching targets
• Prizes for top performances
• Company events to socialise with your colleagues
• Stunning offices to work into, Europe-wise
• Constant challenge
• And much more.