[ More from NonStop Recruitment ]
Sales & Marketing
18.000 € - 24.000 € gross / year
United Kingdom » London
• Do you want to change career?
• Are you looking for an opportunity to join a truly international environment in a company that is growing month by month?
• Are you looking for a company that invests on your development and on giving you skills that nobody would take away from you for your career?
• Are you tired of doing a plane 9 to 5 job with no challenge and no rewards?
• Do you want to seek career growth and higher earning potentials?
• Are you looking for an opportunity that will let you also change offices in Europe and have the possibility to live in different countries on the long term?
NonStop Recruitment offers this and much more.
Doubling his Net Income Fee last year, NonStop now has clear goals to keep on growing and is looking for new talents to develop a career as Recruitment Consultant. With offices in Prague, London, Portsmouth and Zug, our moto is “Develop, grow, succeed” because we really think that only developing people and working together, success is achievable.
For this reason, the career with us starts with our unique award-winning Training Program in our stunning modern office in Prague that will give you all the tools to develop your career and will follow you step by step from Trainee to Team Leader or Sales Manager.. A rewarding and challenging path that all the Managers in the company have been through! We provide support and experience, you put your enthusiasm, your motivation and your hard-work: Sky is the limit!
You will start your career in Prague and then, if you want, you can reach your targets to move to our other offices in Europe, normally after an average period of 9/10 months: London, Portsmouth, Zug…the choice is all yours!
We work on the European markets in specific sectors of specialization: for this reason, our consultants come from different countries and cultures. Our Prague’s office gathers more than 20 nationalities together, speaking different languages. English on the other hand is our daily bread that unifies the whole business, together with the willing to grow and succeed both as single identity and as a Company.
What we are looking for:
• Motivation to work through targets and achieve them
• Fluent English and Dutch
• Possibility to live in Prague for an average period of 9 to 10 months
• EU Visa.
If you think you fit these requirements and all the answers to the initial questions were “yes”, apply now .
What we offer:
• Truly international environment
• A growing company investing on your skills
• An uncapped commission structure (up to a basic salary)
• Relocation support
• Possibility to progress fast in the company, after reaching targets
• Prizes for top performances
• Company events to socialise with your colleagues
• Stunning offices to work into, Europe-wise
• Constant challenge
• And much more.