• The role will be contacting new and existing, customers over the phone; branding our company and generating immediate and longer term sales, with following up the call by email where needed.
• To make sure any new and declining customers do know about our new products and services.
• To find opportunities from leads and work with those in collaboration with the support teams; technical, quote and the Assigned Sales Teams for following up potential designs and opportunities
• Welcome and funnel accounts, extracting and finding potential designs and opportunities that can be escalated to the assigned account team, Internal or External. Campaigns will vary from welcome campaigns to product sales to customers, and to simple data cleansing.
• Collaborate with assigned account team when vital customer information are detected and hand over those leads to the assigned account team.
• Collaborate with technical and quotes team to enable design wins and where needed quote, negotiate to secure orders.
• Accountability for delivering to the activity for the campaigns assigned to you•
• Accountable for gaining knowledge to be up to date and commercially and technical competent in the electronic space.
Great communicator, Social intelligence, winning mentality.
• Minimum 2 years sales direct sales experience
• Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
• Fluent in the local langue where the inside account manager work plus fluent in English in speaking and writing.
• Minimum 3 years education following basic school.
• Self-starter, able to work independently.
• Demonstrates Change Agility, Resiliency, Drive for Results and Customer Focus
• Ability to Collaborate and Connect with Others in a multi-channel multi-cultural environment
Daily food vouchers
25 days of Holidays
Professional growth opportunities
Free Language Courses
Sales & Marketing