[ More from Mgi Recruitment ]
Sales & Marketing
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Ireland » Dublin
Dublin is a lively young city with international atmosphere and excellent night life. Dublin is full of opportunity to learn new languages and to develop your career. It is also the perfect occasion to discover Ireland and its famous landscapes.
Our client is one of the largest BPO companies worldwide. They run projects for several clients within the Information Technology industry.
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis.
• Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goals.
• Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue.
• Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships.
• Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals.
• Processing orders set by the customer regularly.
• Hebrew Fluent and English Fluent.
• High school diploma required; four year degree a plus.
• Exemplary communication and listening skills.
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment.
• Highly motivated, goal-oriented and leadership capabilities.
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voice mail and electronic mail systems.
COMPETITIVE SALARY plus bonus based on performance.
EXCELLENT RELOCATION PACKAGE (flight + Up to 7 night’s hotel accommodation + mobility).
Continuous paid training on the latest technology.
Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements.
29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements.
Career development in an international organization.