More from Babel Profiles
Sales & Marketing
Spain » Barcelona
Would you like to start working for a famous navigation and management software company in Barcelona? If you have a Native level of Spanish, a fluent level of English and a strong sales spirit, we are looking for you!
Our client is a well-known company and market leader in fleet management solutions, providing a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution to their customers and partners. Their products are created to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Their products serve more than 45,000 fleet customers in 26 countries with more than 625,000 active monitored units/vehicles.
To further accelerate their growth and to strengthen their leading position they are looking for talent to start in their sales team.
- Handling each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and closing techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system and to qualify the lead obtaining all the relevant information
- Defining needs of your customers and adjusting your proposing accordingly
- Organizing and handling live or online demonstrations with your prospects
- Constantly being in contact with your inside sales colleagues and passing them your qualified leads
- Closing deals with smaller business clients
- Logging all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in the internal software systems
- Ability to close a professional business-to-business sale over the phone
- Interest, and some kind of experience, in sales
- Understand how your clients are organized in order to identify the right contact person
- Good self-motivator, tenacious and persuasive
- Team player with a positive attitude (an optimist) different countries and cultures
- Native level of Spanish
- Advanced level of English
What's on offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive base salary with commissions
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension plan
- Ticket restaurant (lunch/restaurant vouchers)
- English and Spanish language classes
- Possibility to work on a fast-moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures
What will you learn?
- Become an expert in the growing software asset management industry
- Learn to hold high-level conversations with IT managers of organisations,
- Learn what the biggest concerns of IT leaders worldwide are when it comes to software asset management
- Obtain cutting-edge knowledge about industry-leading IT products
Sales & Marketing