Shared services and Finance
This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment here is very cosmopolitan - your colleagues will be from all over the globe! Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed – our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge… Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting!
This will be your future role:
Order to Cash is a business process in which our clients receive payments for the goods/services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order. You will be supporting our clients in various aspects of this complex process. Part of this will be communication with our clients, and your colleagues in Prague and other Accenture locations. You will perform activities such as:
• name and address changes
• invoice processing
• payment tracking
• solving issues using your language skills
You will learn to analyze accounts to be able to identify double payments, raise a refund or initiate a credit – debit process. As a part of your daily activities, you will also be responsible for various reporting and analyses, like billing controls, where you can apply analytical thinking and individual judgement. You will get an opportunity to improve your knowledge of PC tools and learn operating new applications used in the corporate world (SAP, Oracle).
This is what you already have:
• You enjoy communicating in foreign languages (mainly German and English)
• You have at least basic knowledge of Excel (or MS Office package)
• You are happy when things are in order
• You enjoy getting to the core of issues
• Finance and accounting is a field that you would like to go deeper into
• Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a Dutch team;
• Relocation bonus;
• Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
• Professional growth based on performance.
This is what we do at Accenture:
We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world in over 120 countries.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise.
The future is now – are you up for joining the team?
Shared services and Finance