This job is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
French Speaking Team Leader - call centre
French Speaking Team Leader
£26-29k per year relocation
Our Customer Care Team Leaders motivate and support a team of administrators to provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes.
Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to motivate and support a team to truly represent the values and principles of the company.
· Motivate and support the team to develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service.
· Resolve complex customer queries and complete follow-up actions.
· Use bespoke IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries.
· Carry out call quality reviews and help your team develop using a coaching approach.
· At peak times, take calls and handle customer enquiries.
· Recruitment of Customer Care Administrators.
· Collaborate with colleagues to help us be the best we can be.
· Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
· Be a proud ambassador to customers and colleagues.
· Previous Team Leader/Supervisor experience - at least 2 years
· Passionate about delivering customer service.
· Fluent in spoken and written French and English.
· Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
· Positive and engaging communication skills.
· Coaching & feedback skills.
· Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
· Face to face Customer Service skills with visitors and at events.
· Ability to prioritise a varied workload.
· Interpret department, team and individual metrics for continuous improvement.
· Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge. Hours and Days Monday – Friday 07.00– 15.15 A shift
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops.
· Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
· Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.