This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
TEAM LEAD EDITORIAL - ITALY (M/F)
In only five years our team has grown to over 300 employees which have brought us to more than 20 countries. To continue this growth we are looking for creative minds, entrepreneurs, and ambitious talent with a desire to join us in one of our offices around the world.
To keep our growth trajectory, we are about to build and launch new consumer portals to our network of leading websites around the globe. For creating success to our new products, we look for strong individuals becoming part of the newly formed team behind.
WANT TO BE OUR NEXT SMART COOKIE?
We are currently looking for an TEAM LEAD EDITORIAL - ITALY (M/F) to join the awesomeness of the Global Savings Group in our office in MADRID. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Define country and domain-wise content strategy;
- Alignment with Global Content at an operational level and act as the secondary line of contact with the Central Team.
- Responsible for execution of efficiency, automation, standardization of workflows initiatives.
- Accountability of domain performance and optimization KPI’s.
- Write the most valuable, attractive and relevant content for our users as needed based on demand;
- Conduct training and upskill Editor team members on content management procedures, adoption of guidelines and writing techniques.
- Responsible for the performance of retailer landing pages
- Maintaining high quality of content by executing final quality assurance checks,
- Having a team mindset, collaborate with Global Content stakeholders to support training, improvement initiatives and process alignment.Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics, adjusting team execution to maximize domain effectiveness.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Media, Communication or Business related field;
- Minimum 2-3 years in an editorial or web related position is essential; team leadership experience is advantageous;
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a writing role in electronic format;
- Ability to lead a team of editors, balance workload, conflicting priorities and effectively handle challenging or demanding situations;
- Led by example with excellent writing and editing skill;
- Proficiency in ITALIAN language is a must.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal stakeholder skills to work effectively with contributors;
- Ability to bring structure to a fast-paced environment and be capable of executing change.
WANT TO FEEL THE AWESOMENESS OF ONE OF THE COOLEST START-UPS?
- Becoming an important part in shaping Global Savings Group future
- Fresh fruit, cereal and amazing Nespresso coffee
- Regular get-togethers like team events
- Flexible working hours, sport groups and many other benefits
ARE YOU UP FOR A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE?
Don’t miss your chance! Upload your convincing application in English (CV, motivation letter with earliest starting date/notice period & salary expectations and relevant references).
- Seo Optimisation
- Seo & Contend Editor
- Well Organized
- Organisational Analysis