This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
People and Co
Are you thinking of starting ACCA or are you in the process of achieving qualification?
Do you consider yourself proactive and goal driven?
A leading Turkish company in the tourism sector, is currently looking for an accounts administrator to join their accounting team in their offices in Malta.
Main responsibilities include:
- Year-end bank statements reconciliations, bank statements with the system
- Opening new balance sheet (suppliers/creditors) accounts in the system
- Monthly postings of sales & purchases invoices for allocated hotels
- Reconciling subsidiaries trial balances with local accounting software
- Posting of journal entries related to incoming receipts - checking purchase Invoices for every quarter for audit and VAT Return purposes
- Checking income and aviation invoices monthly for audit and VAT Return purposes
- Informing the accounts department at head office of any discrepancies, omissions or error of principle found during the checking
- Updating of invoice details including suppliers account, numbering, date and values
- Filing and checking hotel/aviation/insurance agreements for Egypt, Thailand, Vietnam, Dominic Republic, Maldives and other regions
- Comparing thirty party confirmation/reconciliation letters balances with the trial balance
- Assisting the office supervisor in the preparation of documents for audit purposes
- Preparation of monthly payroll including payslips, tax documents and other HR paper work
- General office upkeep and administrative duties.
- At least one or two years accounting experience.
- A level in Accounts, or preferably studying ACCA or equivalent.
This vacancy provides an excellent opportunity to delve into the tourism sector working with a well-established international company.