Are you thinking of starting ACCA or are you in the process of achieving qualification?
Do you consider yourself proactive and goal driven?
A leading Turkish company in the tourism sector, is currently looking for an accounts administrator to join their accounting team in their offices in Malta.
Main responsibilities include:
- Year-end bank statements reconciliations, bank statements with the system
- Opening new balance sheet (suppliers/creditors) accounts in the system
- Monthly postings of sales & purchases invoices for allocated hotels
- Reconciling subsidiaries trial balances with local accounting software
- Posting of journal entries related to incoming receipts - checking purchase Invoices for every quarter for audit and VAT Return purposes
- Checking income and aviation invoices monthly for audit and VAT Return purposes
- Informing the accounts department at head office of any discrepancies, omissions or error of principle found during the checking
- Updating of invoice details including suppliers account, numbering, date and values
- Filing and checking hotel/aviation/insurance agreements for Egypt, Thailand, Vietnam, Dominic Republic, Maldives and other regions
- Comparing thirty party confirmation/reconciliation letters balances with the trial balance
- Assisting the office supervisor in the preparation of documents for audit purposes
- Preparation of monthly payroll including payslips, tax documents and other HR paper work
- General office upkeep and administrative duties.
- At least one or two years accounting experience.
- A level in Accounts, or preferably studying ACCA or equivalent.
This vacancy provides an excellent opportunity to delve into the tourism sector working with a well-established international company.