6 - 12 months
France » Niza
• Handle and arrange the shore excursions and transfers agreed with our cruise clients, throughout the different stages involved in the process: reservations and confirmations with providers (tour guides, transportation, venues, restaurants), coordination of the tours dispatch in the ports during the ships calls, handling of all operational emergencies, compliance with administrative and invoicing procedures through our Shorex Tool
• Effectively supervise on the pier the team of guides and drivers during the calls to ensure the delivery of exceptional shore excursion services. Coordinate tours departures and arrivals, brief guides and drivers and monitor that they perform their tasks throughout the day
• Deal with unexpected circumstances (accidents or incidents, traffic jams, guests’ health and safety, …) and be proactive to re-arrange all tour components accordingly
• Keep constant contact with our suppliers to adjust reservations before and during a call, building excellent relationships with them
• Keep constant contact with ships and the shore excursion team onboard, in order to review, update and arrange all preliminary and final bookings, according to programs agreed for any given call date. Ensure all client’s e-mails are answered in a timely manner, following established Intercruises protocols
• Prepare all the necessary materials used during the dispatch ensuring accuracy of all the information
• Close invoicing and data loading procedures ensuring Intercruises’ administrative procedures are followed, including approval of tour settlement vouchers, guides payroll and suppliers’ invoices pre-approval
• Very high Level of French and English, both written and spoken
• Driving License and used to drive a car (manual gearbox) as the Executive will use the company cars to attend his ships in the ports of operations
• This position involves a lot of days of operations at the port, long working hours and demands work shift flexibility, work during some week-ends and excellent disposition to deal with last minute changes: we are looking for hard-working candidates
• Ability to handle high responsibilities during stressful situations
• Highly organized and methodical person, with the ability to perform both independently and in teamwork
• Good communication skills, not afraid from interaction with people and with the ability to maintain high level of customer service in very demanding situations
• Have a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, in particular Excel
• Experience in working with large scale tour groups organization or cruise operations would be a plus
The position will be subject to the right to work in the country.
The Hotelbeds Group is a global provider of travel services in more than 180 countries. Its businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services. Its main clients are tour operators, travel agencies, corporate clients and final consumers. Its brands include Hotelbeds, LateRooms, Destination Services and Intercruises. Hotelbeds Group provides these services to the tourism industry, corporate clients and directly to the consumers worldwide.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services, part of the Hotelbeds Group, is an experienced global business offering first class ground handling and port agency services to the ocean and river cruise industry. Teams committed to service and dedicated to clients provide local insight and practical knowledge that is enhanced by global expertise and presence.
Join Hotelbeds Group and Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services for the freedom to shine and push boundaries by working in the fastest growing segment of the travel industry, with destination experts around the globe and spirited and genuine people delivering great customer experiences and spreading smiles around the globe
6 - 12 months