6 - 12 months
Join our professional playground and you’ll develop:
• Booking management (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
• Advising customers on the services we provide on the phone or by email
• Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
• Post-sales service (litigation and compensation management)
• Handling and manage the administrative process (invoicing, written communication, travel documents)
We are looking for someone who is in love with traveling the world who can use their experience, creativity and intuition to help guide customers in planning the vacation of their dreams.
• Fluent or native in one of the following languages: (Flemish, French, German or Italian) with a good command of English
• Some knowledge of GDS tools (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo)
• Availability from Monday to Saturday, from 8 AM to 8 PM
• Previous experience as a Travel Agent is a plus (not mandatory)
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and high energy
• You enjoy challenges and to work as a team member
• Excited about building a friendly yet professional relationship with the customer
What you can expect from us:
• Relocation Package that includes: one month of free accommodation, help with setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
• A renewable 6-month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI
• Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year)
• Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site
• Full time (40 hours weekly) and 22 vacation days per year
• Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development
• Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
• Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro, and buses)
• Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
• On-site kitchen with access to utilities, biweekly free fruit, and reduced-price vending machines
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp Portugal, you will integrate a growing company where you can find fair and real career development opportunities. More than your experience or credentials it’s your personality and motivation that will push us forward.
Join our team and show off your talent!
6 - 12 months