6 - 12 months
Portugal » Lisbon
We are an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 70,000 employees in more than 40 countries are at work helping our customers achieve success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and IT services.
5 reason to Join us
• Start an International career;
• You`ll be joining an Award winning team;
• Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
• Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
• Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Real time analyst(M/F).
Responsibilities:• Forecasting, scheduling and real time controlling;
• Compliance Management:
- Ensures that Contact Centre is aware of legal requirements and that work processes are adapted to meet those requirements.
- Manages schedule adherence reporting and operation team´s feedback process regarding disciplinary actions for schedule adherence and call centre policies that impact KPIs.
- Reports payroll for Contact Centre to HR including regular time pay, over-time pay, holiday pay, and personal time off pay.
- Generates and implements automated reports as requested to manage KPIs of business.
- Works with central departments to implement automated and Business Intelligence tools.
Your experience & skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, finance, general business, accounting or a related field.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of programming, preferably VB and SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- Very good analytical mathematics skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Windows operating systems.
- Solutions oriented and multi-task.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentations skills.
- Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Detail oriented; accuracy is critical.
- Schedule availability.
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal since 50 years
- Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
- Competitive salary
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Development opportunities
6 - 12 months