More from Arvato Services
For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Work Force Planning Specialist (male/ female).
We are an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 70,000 employees in more than 40 countries are at work helping our customers achieve success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and IT services.
- Ensures that Contact Centre is aware of legal requirements and that work processes are adapted to meet those requirements.
- Manages schedule adherence reporting and operation team´s feedback process regarding disciplinary actions for schedule adherence and call centre policies that impact KPIs.
- Reports payroll for Contact Centre to HR including regular time pay, over-time pay, holiday pay, and personal time off pay.
- Generates and implements automated reports as requested to manage KPIs of business.
- Works with central departments to implement automated and Business Intelligence tools.
Your experience & skills