More from Babel Profiles
Spain » Barcelona
If you are you sales-minded and persistent would you like to work your way up in the IT-industry? This is your opportunity to work for one of the largest privately held technology multi-nationals in the world. It’s your time to step up and take this thrilling sales position!
Our client is a multi-national enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for organizations worldwide. At the moment they are one of the largest privately held technology providers in the world, represented in over 100 countries with almost 100.000 customers. The software they provide is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress - for individuals, for businesses, and across networks.
Working for almost all European markets from their office in the vibrant heart of Barcelona, they are building an international sales team for this challenging project. This position plays an essential role in increasing the customer's efficiency by getting additional insights into the sales cycle, forecasting tools, and sales methodologies. You will have the chance to work together with the best in your field, learn from them and develop your sales- and interpersonal skills. This role is a great way to kick-start your sales career.
As a Business Development Executive for the Dutch market, your responsibilities include:
- Generating and qualifying opportunities through social selling, e-mailing, and calling prospects and customers.
- Building relationships with prospects and internal partners to grow and increase your pipeline
- Actively developing potential sales leads by outbound cold calling
- Meeting and exceeding your individual and team sales targets for the Dutch-market
- Native level of Dutch
- Advanced level of English
Core Skills / Experience:
- Experience working in sales is a huge plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Passion for the software industry
- Analytical skills to recognize patterns, strong problem-solving skills
- Sales mindset, results-driven, and professional
- Dynamic, proactive, and approachable
- Team player with excellent negotiation and communication abilities
- Organized and analytical
What's on offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary + bonus
- Centrally located and new offices
- International career development opportunities
- Chance for promotion after 6-12 months
- Working from the vibrant city center of Barcelona
What will you learn:
- Become an expert in the growing software asset management industry
- Develop your sales- and interpersonal skills
- Learn to hold high-level conversations with IT managers of organizations
- Obtain cutting-edge knowledge about industry-leading IT products